Can you help?
As we approach our 6th year of fundraising our first goal is in site. We are aiming for our first million!
This is going to be absolutely amazing and we are hoping that it will happen THIS year with your help.
Tom would be absolutely blown away to think that this much money has been raised in his name. There are not many of us alive today who can say that!
Fancy being part of something big?
So how can you help? Well there are so many ways, some don’t even involve you paying out a penny.
- Join Easyfundraising, Give As You Live or Amazon Smile and raise money whilst you are shopping
- Do a sponsored event
- Pop a charity pot in your workplace or club
- Take on a sporting challenge
- Put us forward for Charity of the Year
- Would your company or workplace like to be our corporate partner?
- Join in our events
- Or simply make a donation, however small
The list is simply endless but every penny from now on will help our totaliser grow until we reach that magic figure.
The aim of the Tom Bowdidge Youth Cancer Foundation is to help make a difference to as many teenagers and young people with cancer who need support. This work will continue until it is no longer required.