Make your birthday, anniversary or wedding extra special
Celebrate the gift of funding practical, emotional and physical support by setting up a special fundraising page and ask for donations. Give your family and friends the opportunity to help fund specialist equipment, age-appropriate spaces and research for teenagers and young adults living with cancer and their families.
Create your fundraising page here
How to maximise your fundraising
- Set a target on your online giving page so people can see how much you are raising and help you achieve your target.
- Ask people to add Gift Aid by mentioning the benefits of doing so on your page description. If they’re a UK tax-payer, this will increase their donation by 25% at no extra cost
- Ask your employer if they offer ‘Matched Giving’. It’s an easy way to double your fundraising if your employer will agree to match the amount you raise
- Make use of the support we provide. We can provide you with leaflets, posters and collection pots if you are having a celebratory party.
- And finally, tell people about it. Don’t be afraid to tell everyone you know about your fundraising. Add your story and photos to your online giving page, then share on your social media channels!
How to pay in donations
Set up a fundraising page through Enthuse and the money comes straight to us.
Pay online via our website.
Send a cheque made payable to The Tom Bowdidge Youth Cancer Foundation and send to
9 Firmins Court
Essex, CO6 3BQ