Have you ever fancied doing something worthwhile but not sure what?
Have you ever thought about volunteering but not sure who for?
Have you ever wanted to make a real difference but are not sure how?
Then look no further – The Tom Bowdidge Youth Cancer Foundation NEEDS you!
We can help you give something back to young people in the community and make a significant to the lives of young cancer patients. Your actions however big or small will have an impact on someones’s life and their journey with cancer.
- Volunteering is an opportunity to learn new skills and can boost employment prospects and your CV.
- Volunteering can give you a greater sense of purpose and meaning to you life.
- Volunteering enables you to play an active role in making young people aware of cancer in teenagers.
- Volunteering can help boost your confidence.
- Volunteering will bring the opportunity to meet and interact with new people, thus developing your interpersonal skills.
- Volunteering will help us as a charity to work more effectively, raising much needed funds.
- Most importantly, volunteering is FUN!!!